While the majority of mainstream soaps use toxic sulfates to get that lather, our Castile soap lathers naturally! No chemicals needed! Our Castile soap gets its cleansing power from plant-based oils. What does that mean? You get a deep clean while reaping all the benefits of the healthy nutrients found within the plant - in this case the Olive Tree.
Made from olive oil your skin will be able to breathe easy and be encouraged to undergo the natural process of shedding dead skin cells. What's also great about our soap is that it retains its glycerin. Why does that matter? Glycerin absorbs water from the air which works to moisturize your skin as naturally as possible.
- All Natural Handcrafted Soap Bar.
- Made with 100% all-natural ingredients.
- Vegan Soap
- Size 4.5 - 5 oz.
How it works
- Castile soap actually cleanses and protects thanks to oleuropein - a compound with potent antibacterial effects.
- The oils found in Castile soap penetrate pores with their antibacterial agents, helping clean your skin without drying it out.
- Nutrient-rich olive oil also contains a highly anti-inflammatory compound called oleocanthal.
- Lather your face 1 - 2x a day
- Pat dry your skin and follow up with your favorite toner/moisturizer
- Take care to avoid eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.
Olive Oil, Lye, Distilled Water, Lye, Distilled WaterAdd us to your skincare regimen today!
How to Store: Due to the natural nature of our soaps, we recommend you keep away from the direct stream of water. To promote the longevity of your soap we recommend storing it on a raised soap dish.
Use our soap for at least four weeks to see how your skin responds. Consult with your dermatologist or esthetician before introducing a new product to your regimen.
*It is important, by law, to note that we at Koduah and Co. and the ingredients we use are not meant to treat, diagnose, cure, mitigate, serve as therapy, or prevent any illness or disease in humans or animals.