Oatmeal + Coconut Milk is a lightly-scented handcrafted Bastille soap bar. This gentle bar cleanses, moisturizes, and soothes, perfect for every skin type. The coconut milk creates a rich creamy lather, while the ground oatmeal works as a gentle exfoliator. This bar is ideal for sensitive to dry skin types.
How It Works
- Reduces Irritation, relieves redness and itching
- A non-stripping cleanser
- Lightly scented for sensitive skin.
- Coconut milk is rich in Vitamin E, K, C & B Complex
- Koduah & Co's cold-process soap method naturally produces glycerin, which allows the skin to absorb moisture more readily.
- Wet skin and bar
- Lather your body until suds form.
- Wash off with warm water.
- Air dry or pat dry if necessary
- Always be sure to follow up with a moisturizer. Try Nala Today!
Olea Europaea Oil (Olive Oil), Cocos nucifera + Water (Coconut Milk), Cocos Nucifera Oil (Coconut Oil), Persea Gratissima (Avocado Oil), Mangifera Indica (Mango Seed Butter), Ricinus Communis Seed Oil (Castor Oil), Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter (Cocoa Butter Pastilles), Avena sativa (Oatmeal), Sodium Hydroxide, Milk and Honey Fragrance Oil
How to Store: Due to our cold process saponification method, this bar is soft & nourishing. We recommend you keep the bar away from the direct stream of water and store on a raised soap dish
Use our soap for at least four weeks to see how your skin responds. Consult with your dermatologist or esthetician if you are concerned about introducing a new product to your regimen. Avoid use on your face.
*It is important, by law, to note that we at Koduah and Co. and the ingredients we use are not meant to treat, diagnose, cure, mitigate, serve as therapy, or prevent any illness or disease in humans or animals.