Charcoal + Purple Clay + Coconut Milk Bastille Soap is a lightly scented rejuvenating soap bar. This gentle body polish is an amazing exfoliant as it removes dead skin cells, while detoxifying and rejuvenating the skin. The coconut milk creates a rich creamy lather accompanied with the tea tree oil, this marbled soap is perfect for shaving and reducing redness, swelling, and inflammation. This bar is ideal for normal and sensitive skin.
How It Works:
- Charcoal absorbs and removes excess oil and toxins like a microscopic sponge
- Brazillian Purple clay is rich in minerals such as Magnesium, Titanium, Silica, Iron, and Aluminum
- Coconut Milk is rich in Vitamin E, K, C & B Complex
- Koduah & Co's cold-process soap method naturally produces glycerin, which allows the skin to absorb moisture more readily.
- Great for all skin types.
- Lather over the entire face (or body!)
- Rinse, Lather, Repeat.
- Take care to avoid eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.
Olea Europaea Oil (Olive Oil), Cocos nucifera + Water (Coconut Milk), Cocos Nucifera Oil (Coconut Oil), Persea Gratissima (Avocado Oil), Mangifera Indica (Mango Seed Butter), Ricinus Communis Seed Oil (Castor Oil), Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter (Cocoa Butter Pastilles), Carbo Activatus (Activated Charcoal), Magnesium Aluminum Silicate | Montmorillonite | Kaolin | Mica (Purple Brazillian Clay), Sodium Hydroxide, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree Oil Essential Oil)
Always be sure to follow up with a moisturizer. Try our body butter Nala today!
How to Store: Due to our cold process saponification method, this bar is soft & nourishing. We recommend you keep the bar away from the direct stream of water and store on a raised soap dish
Use our soap for at least four weeks to see how your skin responds. Consult with your dermatologist or esthetician before introducing a new product to your regimen. Avoid use on your face.
*It is important, by law, to note that we at Koduah and Co. and the ingredients we use are not meant to treat, diagnose, cure, mitigate, serve as therapy, or prevent any illness or disease in humans or animals.