Get ready and get lost in the woody, sweet, and spicy aroma of Cedarwood & Patchouli. After a long hard day, this soap bar is my go to when I am looking to unwind under a nice long shower.
Add us to your skincare regimen today!
- Olive Oil is rich in antioxidants, vitamins and fatty acids which leave skin soft, supple, nourished and protected.
- Avocado oil and is rich in vitamin A, B, D and E contains a large amount of oleic acid, which contributes to its conditioning properties.
- Cocoa butter contains a high amount of fatty acids. Fatty acids help to hydrate the skin by creating a protective barrier that locks in moisture.
Mango Butter, rich in carotenoids and antioxidants, provides nourishing conditioning and rejuvenating moisture for the appearance of firmer, healthier looking skin.
- Koduah & Co's cold-process soap method naturally produces glycerin, which allows the skin to absorb moisture more readily.
- Use daily for the body.
- Ideal for normal skin types.
- Take care to avoid eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.
Olea Europaea Oil (Olive Oil), Water, Cocos Nucifera Oil (Coconut Oil), Persea Gratissima (Avocado Oil), Mangifera Indica (Mango Seed Butter), Ricinus Communis Seed Oil (Castor Oil), Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter (Cocoa Butter Pastilles), Sodium Hydroxide, Blue Mica, Cedarwood Essential Oil, Patchouli Essential Oil
Follow up with our Body Soufflé to heal and lock in moisture.
How to Store: Due to our cold process saponification method, this bar is soft & nourishing. We recommend you keep the bar away from the direct stream of water and store it on a raised soap dish
Use our soap for at least four weeks to see how your skin responds. Consult with your dermatologist or esthetician before introducing a new product to your regimen. Avoid use on your face.
*It is important, by law, to note that we at Koduah and Co. and the ingredients we use are not meant to treat, diagnose, cure, mitigate, serve as therapy, or prevent any illness or disease in humans or animals.