As a Borinqueña, having a cup of coffee in the morning was a staple in my household. Now you can take your pick me up in the shower with this formulated soap bar. This rich coffee blended soap knows just how to perk you up and get you going in the morning!
Cafe Con Leche is Ideal for dry and calloused skin. Mixed with coffee grounds that are perfect for exfoliating dead skin and coconut milk that adds a touch of creaminess to the lather and boosts the moisturizing properties of our soap.
We know that our soap bar smells good enough to eat, but we don't recommend doing that.
- Caffeine has potent anti-inflammatory properties that make it ideal for reducing inflammation and redness on your skin.
- The antioxidants found in coffee beans provide a soothing, calming effect when applied directly to the skin via a soap bar or other skincare product.
- Finely ground coffee beans, when added to a soap bar or a body scrub, can remove dry and dead skin cells while restoring a more radiant appearance.
- Koduah & Co's cold-process soap method naturally produces glycerin, which allows the skin to absorb moisture more readily.
Recommended Use on skin
- Use a wet washcloth and rub it into a lather.
- Wash and Rinse
- Take care to avoid eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.
* Can be used as an exfoliant for rough and callous skin, gently scrub for the best results.
Castor Oil, Olive Oil, Coconut Oil, Avocado Oil, Mango Butter, Cocoa Butter Pastilles, Lye, Coconut Milk, Espresso Fragrance Oil, Used Coffee Grounds
Follow up with our Body Soufflé to heal and lock in moisture.
How to Store: Due to our cold process saponification method, this bar is soft & nourishing. We recommend you keep the bar away from the direct stream of water and store it on a raised soap dish.
Use our soap for at least four weeks to see how your skin responds. Consult with your dermatologist or esthetician before introducing a new product to your regimen. Avoid use on your face.
*It is important, by law, to note that we at Koduah and Co. and the ingredients we use are not meant to treat, diagnose, cure, mitigate, serve as therapy, or prevent any illness or disease in humans or animals.