Life just got better for this coffee lover! After showering with our caffeinated soap bar my skin is left feeling revitalized and I am just giddy with energy all day. Any person of leisure knows that they have to follow up with their favorite moisturizer and I am living for our Dirty Chai Body Soufflé. Stay moisturized and sweet-scented all day long!
Koduah and Co's body butters are handmade in small batches with natural ingredients like Kokum & Cocoa Butter, whipped to soufflé perfection. The butters are whipped with Avocado and Meadowfoam seed oil, for smooth honey-like application. While the Meadow-foam Seed oil acts as an emollient, sealing in moisture and keeping the skin soft and supple. balancing sebum production, Avocado Oil is rich in antioxidants and anti-inflammatory agents helping the skin stay smooth, strong, and elastic.
- Light and velvet body butter made with Chamomile, Calendula, Mallow & Ginseng extract.
- Extracts: Skin tightening, increases hydration within the skin, diminishes wrinkles, anti-inflammatory, and antibacterial properties.
- Cocoa Butter is rich in fatty acids and is traditionally used to smooth scars, wrinkles, and other marks on the skin.
- Kukom soothes irritated skin and locks in moisture.
Smells like: Sweet
- A little bit goes a long way.
- Massage unto freshly washed and dried skin.
- Take care to avoid getting water into the jar
- Store in a cool place.
- If exposed to heat, place our product in the fridge to restore it to a normal state.
Cocoa Butter Pastilles, Kokum Butter, Meadow-foam Seed Oil, Avocado Oil, Vitamin E Oil, (Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract) Calendula Extract, (Chamomilla Rectita Flower Extract) Chamomile Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, (Malva Sylvestris Extract) Mallow Extract, Vitamin E Oil, Sweet Cardamon Fragrance Oil, and Espresso Fragrance Oils. (Propylene Glycol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate) Germall Plus.
Store in a cool space away from direct heat or sunlight. If the body soufflé is exposed to heat and melts, pop it into the fridge to harden.
*It is important, by law, to note that we at Koduah and Co. and the ingredients we use are not meant to treat, diagnose, cure, mitigate, serve as therapy, or prevent any illness or disease in humans or animals.