Need a pick me up that will leave you feeling refreshed and recharged? Get ready to delight your senses with our Citrus Breeze Body Soufflé! This mood booster is fast absorbing and has all the right ingredients your body is going to want to indulge in.
Koduah and Co's body butters are handmade in small batches with natural ingredients like Kokum & Cocoa Butter, whipped to soufflé perfection. The butters are whipped with Avocado and Meadowfoam seed oil, for a smooth honey-like application. While the Meadow-foam Seed oil acts as an emollient, sealing in moisture and keeping the skin soft and supple. balancing sebum production, Avocado Oil is rich in antioxidants and anti-inflammatory agents helping the skin stay smooth, strong, and elastic.
- Light and velvet body butter made with Chamomile, Calendula, Mallow & Ginseng extract.
- Extracts: Skin tightening, increases hydration within the skin, diminishes wrinkles, anti-inflammatory, and antibacterial properties.
- Cocoa Butter is rich in fatty acids and is traditionally used to smooth scars, wrinkles, and other marks on the skin.
- Kukom soothes irritated skin and locks in moisture.
Smells like: Fruity and Zest
- A little bit goes a long way.
- Massage unto freshly washed and dried skin.
- Take care to avoid getting water into the jar
- Store in a cool place.
- If exposed to heat, place our product in the fridge to restore it to a normal state.
Cocoa Butter Pastilles, Kokum Butter, Meadow-foam Seed Oil, Avocado Oil, Vitamin E Oil, (
Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract) Calendula Extract, (
Chamomilla Rectita Flower Extract) Chamomile Extract,
Panax Ginseng Root Extract, (
Malva Sylvestris Extract) Mallow Extract,
Vitamin E Oil, Sweet Meyer Lemon Fragrance Oil, Lime Fragrance Oil, and Orange Fragrance Oil. (
Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate) Germall Plus.
Store in a cool space away from direct heat or sunlight. If the body soufflé is exposed to heat and melts, pop it into the fridge to harden.
*It is important, by law, to note that we at Koduah and Co. and the ingredients we use are not meant to treat, diagnose, cure, mitigate, serve as therapy, or prevent any illness or disease in humans or animals.